Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Random pics

Taking pics of my sexysexy sims has always been a favorite pastime of mine, but I never really shared the photos. Because I am the biggest idiot I know, I didn't think to put them on my blog until now (I know- sad right?). So here be some recent pictures of my gameplay:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Brigitte in her fancy attire.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
William looking incredibly attractive.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Awesome-sim-I-created-whose-name-I'm-forgetting gettin' her flirt on.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Destiny after being turned into (a very beautiful) vampire.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My sexysexy simself spacing out whilst drinking a teen-game-friendly, er, juice-drink-thingy.

No comments:

Post a Comment