Wednesday, December 29, 2010

News that (possibly) sucks

I've been trying so hard lately to release some kind of sim story, but I simply can't. I'll write somethig, enjoy it, but never finish. Or I'll get completely finished and hate the product, so I trash it.
I love my legacy, like, a LOT, and I've been taking pics like crazy trying to miraculously get some kind of interesting storline going for my next few generations, but what I come up with just seems stupid.
So here's the dealio- imma spend the rest of the week:
1.) legacy writing (hopefully 2 chapters)
2.) putting finishing touches on Pressure so I can finally release that
3.) remembering to charge my laptop so i dont end up trying to make a blog post on mah teeny iPod touch haha

If I fail to do those 3 by new years, don't expect any more stories unless I'm truly inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment