Saturday, July 17, 2010

Roar! I feel like tearing my hair out!

Ah, the EA forums. They're usually a place I love to go to. I can talk to people and share my opinions without causing controversy- until today, that is.

It all started with an innocent question:



For a second there, I was all like "What the fuck!" because there's nothing wrong with homosexuality. So I stated:

And then this douche bag enters the thread:
And he makes me go all:
Because I am offended. I'm not gay, but a few people close to me are, so I have a really strong opinion regarding homosexuality.
But then Mr. Asshole gets the nerve to add:
I'm all confused by this point. I did absolutely nothing wrong! I felt that it was necessary to get that point across:
He was still being an asshole:
I was starting to think that I had done wrong to this guy in real life, so I asked:
And then he went crazy:
And crazier:
He called me immature.
I figured that I should tell him about his temper:
And he still acts all douche bag-ish
And some more:
By now I'm all sad:

He doesn't seem to care:
In fact, it makes him think different of me:
I don't like being discriminated against:
But then I had a wonderful realisation; he's gone:


My GOD I feel like tearing my hair out! I feel like sending this post to EA to get rid of him once and for all.

Sorry about my language. I'm just plain mad.

5 comments:

  1. He was really annoying. I did get a bit mad in that in that thread.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! At first I thought he was just attacking me, but it turns out that he's just all-together a rude person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is. He kept twisting your words and making out you were being discriminating when you clearly weren't. I felt bad for biting whenever he said anything, but he's just so irritating! He's very arrogant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. there is nothing wrong w/ being gay! what kind of duche would stand up for a friggin homophobic??????????????????????????? THE WORLD NEEDS TO LEARN THAT BEING IN A SAME SEX RELATIONSHIP IS OKAY!! IT IS NORMAL!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^^^
    I'm with you. I get a LOT of shit from homophobics (more than you'd probably think, considering I'm straight). You kinda learn to look over it after a while, but this just made me mad.

    ReplyDelete