Friday, July 23, 2010

Just throwin' the idea out there...

Remember my story Innocent? Well...

I never really finished it. The final chapter came up around a reeaaallllyyyyy bad time in my personal life, so I just kinda threw the whole thing off. After things kinda sorted out, I decided to post Derrel, Morgana, and Tyler (toddler/young adult) on the exchange.
Not long after that, I decided to have a little fun with my favorite simmysim Mr. Tyler Derrel Lewis, and now I have an idea; an Innocent spin-off series.
It would be mainly follow Tyler's young adult life after a confusing and troubled childhood and the problems he faces as Morgana (his mother) and Ridge (the only father he ever knew) begin to grow apart. Another problem will arise when he begins to see hallucinations of his chemically imbalanced father Derrel, even though he has been dead for 24 years.
Does it sound like a good idea???
Oh, and here's a bribe to get you to say yes...


Tyler is most smexy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment