Friday, July 30, 2010

Holy fudgenuggets!

Okay, so I've been on vacation for a couple days now, so I haven't been online much. I figured I mosey on over to the forums to see whats up over there and shit. I try to post something and...

THE FUCKING EA RETARDS BANNED MY ACCOUNT!!!

I've been banned because of my story Innocent! I never saw this coming. At least it's only a seven day ban and not a permaban.
I'm very upset, for I wanna go talk to my simmer friends! If one of the sweeties who follows my blog will please tell somebody at the EA forum I was banned, it would mean so much to me. I'll be back in seven days, I guess. So...

xXPeaceOutXx

Edit: Please also tell them that these stories have been deleted:
-Love Sex Magic
-Innocent
-What Happens This Summer

6 comments:

  1. i posed that for you last night (about being banned) before i went to bed. i just wanted you to know

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sososo much! Where did you post it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. in general. i went to bed shortly after so i dunno what happened to the thread. ill see if i can find it

    ReplyDelete
  4. they must have deleted it :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. >:( im starting to get rather angry with EA...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked that story because it reminds me of a teacher in my school...

    ReplyDelete