Tuesday, June 8, 2010

What Happens This Summer... Behind the Scenes: With the extras!

What Happens This Summer... Part 2 is out now! Read it at the website. Here's some behind the scene's info on the extras from part 2.
All of the extras:

The 2 Chace Browns:
yes, yes I did make 2 Chace Browns. One is more bad-boy and one is more pretty-boy. I made the bad boy one the guy that Ahnna's with.


Bad-boy Chace:

Pretty-boy Chace:
Mrs Dune:
Mrs. Dune is the art teacher who was in Part 1 of What Happens this summer. I'm not creative enough to give her a real name, so her first name is, in fact, Mrs.
Kurt Bailor and Margaret Taelor:
These two are a dream couple like no other. I made them especially to be bf/gf.
Kurt:

Margaret:
I made Margaret and kinda got attached to her.

Oliver Truman:
He's the dork who randomly showed up at the party.
Lauren Gothe:
There's not a whole lot to say about her, but I guess she's kinda pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment